[UPDATED APRIL 16] The IRS has just announced that even if you don’t normally file taxes, you can still get your stimulus check direct deposit. Simply visit the IRS page they’ve set up (below), scroll down and hit the blue button that says Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here
[UPDATE] Deposits started on Friday night, April 10th to 80 million Americans. However, over 170 million may qualify, as IRS announced earlier. We don’t know how long it will take to get to every American.
Mailed checks are scheduled to go out on April 24th
If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below.
- Meticore Supplement Review – the Truth About Meticore
- TRUMP’S EXECUTIVE ORDER – Second Stimulus Package Update
- 5 Best Wrinkle Creams on the Market – For Any Budget
- Don’t Buy Collagen Cream – Learn How to Get Collagen to Work
- 3 Collagen Supplements that Work