Though we can’t be near one another outside our homes, we’re all in this lockdown together. In an effort to stay connected and relieve some tensions, we wanted find ways to keep your spirits up. So, we put together a covid streaming list for you.
Here, you’ll find our favorite shows and movies.
More of a reader? Here’s a Covid-19 reading list for you.
Your Covid Streaming List of Binge-Worthy Shows
- A Discovery of Witches – Escape into the forbidden love and ancient magic, set in a world where witches, vampires, and daemons live amongst us… hiding in plain sight. Based on the best-selling All Souls Trilogy
- Jack Ryan – When CIA analyst stumbles upon a suspicious series of bank transfers, he’s catapulted into a deadly game of cat and mouse throughout Europe and Middle East, with a rising terrorist figurehead preparing for a massive attack against the US and her allies.
- Ozark: their Last Resort. The Byrdes, husband and wife, Marty and Wendy, their teenage kids Charlotte and Jonah — are for all intents and purposes an ordinary family. Ordinary save for Marty’s job: The top money launderer for the second largest drug cartel in Mexico. Now streaming, only on Netflix.
- Outlander, While on a second honeymoon in Scotland with her husband after World War II, army nurse, Claire Randall steps through an ancient standing stone circle and awakes in 1743, and is taken further into the Scottish highlands.
- After Life – From the mind of Ricky Gervais, After Life is a the story of Tony, who had an all-too-perfect life. But after his wife Lisa suddenly dies, Tony changes.
- The Good Place, starring Kristen Bell and
- World on Fire – beginning in the first year of WWII, from ordinary life in England to the beaches of Dunkirk, diving deep into the hearts and minds of those living their lives as they grapple with the unthinkable: a world in flames.
- Ruthless, starring Melissa L. Williams – Ruth begins to enact a plan of escape from the Rakudushins cult. Her plan will prove impossible without forming allies inside the cult. She quickly learns that she is watched at every turn, and the slightest glitch in her behavior could seal her doom.
- Medici – A political family drama set in Florence in the early 15th century. Cosimo de’ Medici finds himself at the helm of his supremely wealthy, banking dynasty family, when his father, Giovanni dies suddenly.
- Westworld – a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin.
- Stranger Things – Season 4 was due to start shooting in 2020
- View More Shows
Your Covid Streaming List of Movies
- Spiderman, Far From Home, with Tom Holland, Jon Favreau, and Zendaya Coleman
- Fast and the Furious, starring Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham – Hobbs and Shaw join forces to take down a dangerous anarchist.
- Coffee and Kareem – twelve-year-old Kareem Manning hires a criminal to scare his mom’s new boyfriend — police officer James Coffee — but it backfires, forcing Coffee and Kareem to team up in order to save themselves from Detroit’s most ruthless drug kingpin.
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, a Quentin Tarantino film, and a tribute to the final moments of Hollywood’s golden age.
- Mama Mia, starring Meryl Streep
- Just Go With It, with Adam Sandler
- John Wick 3, starring Keanu Reeves – The Legendary hit man John Wick is back, fighting for his life on the streets of New York.
- Ever After, with Drew Berrymore playing a sweet girl whose father’s death leaves her in the servitude of her wicked stepmother
- View more movies
Best Places on the Web to get Entertained
Netflix is a good one. Most of their content is either a Netflix original or older shows and movies. Disney recently put out a Disney Plus, but that’s entirely Disney movies. Our personal favorite:
Many still don’t know about Amazon’s Prime Video channels. These are big names like Showtime, HBO, Cinemax, Starz, and others. The selection here seems unlimited and Amazon is constantly coming out with more.
Instead of paying for a giant cable package with more channels than you have time for (even during lockdown), you can get channels à la carte. And you can try it free.
Get Multiple Channels in One Place
You really don’t need cable anymore. Once you select the channels you want, there’s a stupid-easy device that’ll collect them all on your flatscreen for you. This includes HBO, Netflix, Sling, Hulu, Espn, YouTube, Disney, and more. There are a few, actually. All you do is plug them in and point the remote. Check them out for yourself here:
- Meticore Supplement Review – the Truth About Meticore
- TRUMP’S EXECUTIVE ORDER – Second Stimulus Package Update
- 5 Best Wrinkle Creams on the Market – For Any Budget
- Don’t Buy Collagen Cream – Learn How to Get Collagen to Work
- 3 Collagen Supplements that Work